Date(s) - August 28, 2021
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Risk management is the process of identifying, assessing and controlling threats to an organization’s capital and earnings. These threats, or risks, could stem from a wide variety of sources, including financial uncertainty, legal liabilities, strategic management errors, accidents and natural disasters.
- Understanding the Principles of Risk Management
- Risk Rating analysis
- Risk Matrix analysis
- Risk Consequence analysis
- Certificate of Participant for the first 100 registered participants
After successfully completing this module, you will be able to:
- Define the ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management Standard and its Scope.
- Summarize the concept of Risk Management & its Connection with Human Nature & Cultural Aspect.
- State the terms and definitions in the Standard.
- Discuss the primary constituents of risk.
- List the terms and definitions in the ISO GUIDE 73 regarding Risk Management.
- Describe the Principles of Risk Management.
Charges : FREE
Registration : FREE
Supporting Materials : PDF/WORD
Duration : 1hr : 30Mins
Date : August, 28 2021
Location : Online
- Zoom app
Time: Aug 28, 2021 09:00 AM West Central Africa
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 440 728 6730
Bookings are closed for this event.