Date(s) - February 5, 2022
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
What is a SWOT analysis?
SWOT stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats, and so a SWOT analysis is a technique for assessing these four aspects of your business.
SWOT Analysis is a simple tool that can help you to analyze what your company does best right now, and to devise a successful strategy for the future.
SWOT can also reveal areas of the business that are holding you back, or that your competitors could exploit if you don’t protect yourself.
- How to identify Strength in a process and organization
- How to identify Weakness in a process and organization
- How to identify Opportunity in a process and organization
- How to identify Threat in a process and organization
- Will be able to prepare a SWOT table using Excel format
- The Matrix for SWOT analysis
- Generating the opportunity register.
Registration : FREE
Course Material + Certificate of Participation : ₦5000
Account name: Britech Plus+ Enterprises
Account No :4792451012
Terms and Conditions :
All interested participants should ensure they pay for their certificate on or before February 4, 2022 and send evidence to WhatsApp +2348118020929.✔
This is the prerequisite for getting permission to join the training platform.✔
Contact us :
WhatsApp only : +2348118020929
Bookings are closed for this event.