ISO 20000 Information Technology Service Management System Consulting
Britech Plus+ provides ISO 20000 consulting, design, implementation, training, audit and certification (pre, during and post) support services for organizations who are IT service providers and others who desire to improve internal IT organization capability , efficiency and first class support to users of services.
Britech Plus+ consultants will provide training services, implementation guidance and hands on competence to support service employees. We adopt PDCA and project management methodologies for implementation of the standard on all companies embarking on ISO 20000 SMS certification projects.
Furthermore, we offer PECB certified training courses on ISO 20000 for Foundation, Lead Implementer and Lead Auditors.
Our support structure adopted mirrors integrated process approach and PDCA methodology which runs as follows:
- Plan: establishing, documenting and agreeing the SMS which includes the policies, objectives, plans and processes to fulfill the service requirements
- Do: implementing and operating the SMS for the design, transition, delivery and improvement of the services
- Check: monitoring, measuring and reviewing the SMS and the services against the policies, objectives, plans and service requirements and reporting the results
- Act: taking actions to continually improve performance of the SMS and the services.
About ISO 20000
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is a service management system (SMS) standard. It specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. It enables organizations to strategically consider impacts of all stages in service life cycle and provides opportunity for an organization to achieve controls, coordination, effectiveness and efficiency.
The requirements of the standard include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfil agreed service requirements and provide value for both the customer and the service provider.
Overall, service providing organizations will become efficient, effective; satisfy customers the more by implementing ISO 20000. Employees of such organizations are well organized and coordinated.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 can be used by:
- an organization seeking services from service providers and requiring assurance that their service requirements will be fulfilled
- an organization that requires a consistent approach by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain;
- a service provider that intends to demonstrate its capability for the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements
- a service provider to monitor, measure and review its service management processes and services
- a service provider to improve the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services through the effective implementation and operation of the SMS
- an assessor or auditor as the criteria for a conformity assessment of a service provider’s SMS to the requirements in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011.
For more information on ISO 20000 consulting services and certified training courses on ISO 20000, please contact us.