Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CSSYB)
Six Sigma (6σ) is a set of techniques and tools for process improvement. It was introduced by American engineer Bill Smith while working at Motorola in 1986.
|CPD Certification (Credits):||14|
Why should you attend?
Six Sigma Yellow Belt training enables you to learn about the fundamental principles of Six Sigma. During this training course, you will be able to understand the main problem solving tools and techniques, and the DMAIC process.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt” credential. A PECB Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies of Six Sigma.
Who should attend?
- Individuals committed to process improvement
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the Six Sigma methodology
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in process improvement
- Understand the basic concepts of Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Acknowledge the value of Six Sigma to an organization
- Understand the Six Sigma Yellow Belt tools and techniques used to improve processes, customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- The “BRITECHPLUS Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:Domain 1: Fundamental principles of Six SigmaDomain 2: Six Sigma methodology
The “PECB Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt” exam is available in several languages.
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of BRITECHPLUS Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
- Day 1: Introduction to Six Sigma methodologyDay 2: Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. For more information about Six Sigma certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.The requirements for the PECB Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification are:
Credential Exam Professional experience SSMS project experience Other requirements BRITECHPLUS Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt BRITECHPLUS Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam or equivalent None None Signing the BRITECHPLUS Code of Ethics
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Online Training : Microsoft Team
Duration (3days) : 30, April 2022 – 2, May 2022
Expected Number of Participants : Minimum 20, Maximum 100
To earn this certificate, students must pass the CYSSYB online exam.
Fee : ₦41,500
Account name: Britech Plus+ Enterprises
Account No :4792451012
Terms and Condition : All interested participants should ensure make payment on or before April 29, 2022 and send evidence to WhatsApp +2348130224466.
25% Discount for the first 10 participants to make payment.
Participants Cancellation before March 30, 2022, Britech Plus+ shall make 100% refund to candidate.
Participants cancellation after March 30, 2022 no refund, Britech Plus+ shall reschedule the participants for another training.