Quality Management Professional Course
The course will challenge the participants with exercises, workshops and presentations. Role plays and group discussions will make this course a unique and fun experience for every participant. Assessments and gap analysis tools will be used throughout the course. Videos will also be shown to emphasize and clarify some learning points.
|CPD Certification (Credits):||31|
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the role and impact of leadership to support quality management systems
- Describe the importance of quality in organizations and review various quality schools and teachings by quality gurus
- Assess team dynamics and the role of teams to support continual improvement projects
- Compare the most used quality philosophies and tools and use the most appropriate ones to establish priorities within their organization
- Appraise the ethical commitment needed by quality professionals
Individuals, leaders, supervisors and all those who are engaged in quality management implementation and improvement of organizational performance.
- Quality management
- Quality control and assurance
- Applying quality tools
- Team management
- Understanding ethics
- Using quality methodologies