Date(s) - November 27, 2021
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
In this free online ISO 14001 course you’ll learn about the Environmental Management Systems (EMS) standard.
This online ISO 14001 certification training course will familiarize you with the latest Environmental Management Systems (EMS) standard prescribed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). New standard 14001 was published in September 2015, this course will teach you why the ISO has chosen to develop the standard, how the standard works, the potential benefits to businesses, the PDCA approach, and more.
After completing this module you will be able to:
- Explain the need for Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Discuss the fundamental concepts and terminologies used in EMS
- Follow the fundamental systems used in EMS
- Identify who is responsible for developing the ISO 14001 standard
- Trace the timeline of ISO 14001 development
- Assess the compatibility of ISO 14001 with other standards
- Explain the timeline for transition to ISO 14001
- List the benefits of ISO 14001 for organizations
- Outline the benefits of ISO 14001 for stakeholders
Bookings are closed for this event.