Date(s) - May 28, 2022
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Risk management is the process of identifying, assessing and controlling threats to an organization’s capital and earnings. These threats, or risks, could stem from a wide variety of sources, including financial uncertainty, legal liabilities, strategic management errors, accidents and natural disasters.
- Understanding the Principles of Risk Management
- Risk Rating analysis
- Risk Matrix analysis
- Risk Consequence analysis
- Certificate of Participant for the first 10 registered participants
After successfully completing this module, you will be able to:
- Define the ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management Standard and its Scope.
- Summarize the concept of Risk Management & its Connection with Human Nature & Cultural Aspect.
- State the terms and definitions in the Standard.
- Discuss the primary constituents of risk.
- List the terms and definitions in the ISO GUIDE 73 regarding Risk Management.
- Describe the Principles of Risk Management.
Duration : 2hr : 30Mins
Date : May, 28 2022
Location : Online
- Microsoft Team
Participants will receive training link immediately after successful registration
Training + Training Material + Certificate of Participation : ₦10,000
Account name: Britech Plus+ Enterprises
Account No :4792451012
Terms and Condition : All interested participants should ensure make payment on or before April 29, 2022 and send evidence to WhatsApp +2348118020929 for verification and confirmation.
Bookings are closed for this event.