Date(s) - August 27, 2022
12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Risk management is the process of identifying, assessing and controlling threats to an organization’s capital and earnings. These threats, or risks, could stem from a wide variety of sources, including financial uncertainty, legal liabilities, strategic management errors, accidents and natural disasters.
- Understanding the Principles of Risk Management
- Risk Rating analysis
- Risk Matrix analysis
- Risk Consequence analysis
- 25% discount for the first 10 registered participants to book on our website
After successfully completing this module, you will be able to:
- Define the ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management Standard and its Scope.
- Summarize the concept of Risk Management & its Connection with Human Nature & Cultural Aspect.
- State the terms and definitions in the Standard.
- Discuss the primary constituents of risk.
- List the terms and definitions in the ISO GUIDE 73 regarding Risk Management.
- Describe the Principles of Risk Management.
Registration : FREE
Training + Supporting Materials + Exam + Certificate = ₦20,000
- Bank: FCMB
- Account name: Britech Plus+ Enterprises
- Account No :4792451012
- Type: Current
Terms and Condition : Interested participants should ensure they register and pay on or before August 20, 2022 and send evidence to WhatsApp 08130224466
Duration : 2hr : 30Mins
Date : August, 27 2022
Location : Online
- Microsoft Team
Time: Aug 27, 2022 12:00 PM West Central Africa
Log in if you already have an account with us.