Business analysis is a professional discipline of identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. Solutions often include a software-systems development component, but may also consist of process improvements, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development.
|CPD Certification (Credits):||31|
ABOUT BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Business analysis is a research approach to identifying and defining business needs in order to find solutions, make performance improvements, and enact organizational change. Britechplus’s Business Analysis Certificate program provides comprehensive training in these vital areas and helps participants develop skills that will equip them for careers as business analysts.
Aligned with the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK), each course in this certificate program teaches students to prioritize, validate, and communicate system requirements — techniques essential for thriving as an analyst in a data-driven business environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This certificate program is for professionals who are interested in business analyst training to help them embark on or advance their careers in business analysis.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Upon completion of this program, students will have gained the knowledge to:
- Understand key concepts of business analysis and identify suitable business opportunities for business analysis;
- Effectively elicit, confirm, and maintain requirements throughout the analysis effort;
- Prepare a business case to present justification for a project in terms of the value to be added to the business;
- Evaluate solutions for overall value and recommend changes (including aspects of the organization) that could increase solution value;
- Describe behaviors, characteristics, competencies, and personal qualities that support the practice of business analysis and identify the fundamental skills required for each area.
For registration Contact : +2348130224466 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Verify our International accreditation and Partnership HERE
|Format||Courses delivered in a virtual format with live instructor & student interaction|
|Frequency||Twice per year|
|Five, 1 week long classes (workload for each class is 15 hours).|
|Cost||Full certificate cost: $400|